Hey guys! Welcome back to Art Lab! We all know that distressed clothing items are in right now, but what about distressed art? I got the idea of “distressed art” from an old pair of jeans while cleaning out my closet the other day. (who knew that old jeans could be art inspiration? XD) After a few attempts I finally got it right – and I’m super excited to share it!
***THIS IS NOW CLOSED. WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY APPLICATIONS***
Do you like to make art? Are you looking for a creative outlet? Have you followed the Art Lab for awhile and dreamed for the chance to join us? Your chance is here! We currently have two spots open.
- You must have a personal blog, where you post about art-related topics rather often. (It can not be a private blog)
- You have a personal email, where we can easily contact you.
- You must have a hobby of doing art.
- You must be at least 12 years old. (Please don’t apply if you are under. We are not discriminating based on age but as most under this age don’t have enough maturity to fulfill commitments, such as posting and checking the schedule regularly, we are limiting applicants to 12 and older).
How to apply:
- Make sure you fulfill ALL the requirements.
- Fill out the form in this page.
- Send three to five high-quality photos (which you have taken) of your artwork to email@example.com.
- Wait for our email.
Deadline to submit is September 1. We will announce the new members soon afterward.
Good luck folks!